The company was established in 1947 and was originally called Dynamic Engineering which was then an electrical contracting business. It was started by Ned Dixon and Harold Plenn. In 1952 the company was renamed Dynamic Electrical and Garnet William Ablett who was then employed by the company, bought out the business in 1960.
In 1975 Kevin Quinton Bond, the present owner who is also Garnet Ablett’s son-in-law joined the company. In 1982 Garnet Ablett’s son Mark Garnet Ablett joined the family business. Mr Ablett, Snr., retired from the company in 1990. Kevin and Mark jointly managed the company until 1993 when, due to the expansion of the company, it was found that the premises were too small.
Mark subsequently built a factory in Anderbolt, Boksburg, specialising in welding repairs and equipment. From 1993 the factory-type premises at 2 Woburn Avenue were gradually modified into a showroom housing all the makes of Industrial Power Tools and as many accessories as were popularly requested.
Back To Home Page